Saturday, January 21, 2017

What makes us tick sometimes.

I've been telling motivational, funny and compelling stories for most of my life. The tools I use evolve as necessary, but the end-result remains the same - drive results and returns on investment for the brands and people I represent. Words I think best represent my style are creative, specific, humorous and strategic – my colleagues and clients describe me as passionate, dedicated, analytic and loyal. I enjoy warm sand and cool water, catching a big fish, and talking to a room. It is my love and understanding of food that allows me to see the world through my eyes as a chef. It is about creating an experience that people may never forget to let them tell their own version of the story that really makes me smile. Ultimately, I believe that every life experience - professional or personal - is predicated on having the great story to tell in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment